Back in 2006 we had the simple idea that WordPress could be better. Executing on that idea we redefined web hosting when we introduced Managed WordPress Hosting to the world. The first ever Managed WordPress Hosting platform was born and kicked off a renaissance in customer and application centric hosting.
Since then, Pagely has become the WordPress hosting market leader in innovation, speed, scalability, and security with thousands of clients trusting our impressive and forward-thinking infrastructure. Our clients range from the largest tech companies, to universities, creative agencies, city and state governments, magazines, ski resorts, and other large and midsize businesses. We've done it by sticking true to the singular focus of treating our customers right.
It's WordPress, just a whole lot better than you are used to. View Plans
We are a revenue funded, profitable, fast-growing company.
We got this way through hard work and a simple philosophy that treating others the way we wanted to be treated would ultimately be our secret sauce.
If you adhere to a talk less, do more mentality, and an old school work ethic like your grandpa taught you… Well friend, you might be one of us:
- Our diverse and globally distributed team enables us to recruit top talent and to serve our customers better
- We are all leaders and perform our individual work with the authority and responsibility to execute our mission goals and take total ownership and be accountable for all outcomes
- Work is only part of a full life – We expect and support our team to pursue other interests, family, and travel
We like it this way. And so do our team members who wanted to tell you what they do, and why they do it here at Pagely.
We may be a small group of passionate folks, but we are doing big things in a massive market.
Join us as we make our dent in the universe.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU.
- 100% Remote Work
- Competitive Salary
- Family Health Insurance Coverage (US Residents)
- 401k w/ 4% match (US Residents)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave (Moms + Dads)