DuckDuckGo - Remote Jobs Hiring
At DuckDuckGo our vision is to raise the standard of trust online and our mission is to be the world's most trusted search engine. Building trust is also our central internal value, and we trust our remote team to contribute from anywhere across the world, including the US, UK, Canada, Italy, Japan, and more.
One of the great things about having a remote team is being able to create a community of great thinkers and doers regardless of their national origin, sexual orientation, age, or gender. Joining our small team is a unique opportunity make a significant impact.
We look for DuckDuckGo users who are passionate about what we're trying to accomplish and who share our core values.
Company Values: Our company culture arises out of a set of shared values. We try to exemplify these values as best we can in all projects that we tackle. The values are:
- Building trust (both with our users and internally with each other)
- Questioning assumptions (for example, the assumption you need to track people)
- Validating direction (a statement about how we operate projects internally in order to maximize our impact)
Company policies and benefits
The basis of all our company policies is use good judgement. This impacts our daily activities and how we work with each other. It is also the cornerstone for some of the great perks of working at DuckDuckGo such as:
- Flexible work schedules
- Co-working space reimbursement
- Open vacation policy
- Comprehensive family leave benefits
- Team and company teambuilding trips
- Company-wide Hack Days