What you will do:
- Lead, architect, and build React projects in both client and server-side environments.
- Coach and mentor fellow engineers to boost the team's capabilities.
- Skillfully connect engineering deliverables to client business objectives.
- Ultimately you will make the web better by finely crafting apps, and tools that reach millions of online visitors every day.
- You are knowledgeable of PHP in WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- You have a code portfolio of real-world samples. Link us to your best work on GitHub and you’ll never have to do any live coding or whiteboard testing!
- You prefer to work fully remote and are effectively engaging in a distributed team from the location of your choosing.
Benefits of interest:
- Multiple paid time off programs, including accrued PTO, parental leave, bereavement leave, and company holidays – including an all-company break from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Health, dental, and life insurance programs (available for United States team members).
- Retirement contribution programs (currently available in the U.S. and U.K.).
- Flexible and alternate schedule programs - including options for 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday) configurations.
- $3,000 USD accrued annually in professional development budget for you to spend on conferences, training, or to buy back time for programs like independent study.
- Global Company summits – opportunities to meet, socialize and learn with fellow 10uppers in person at remarkable destinations.
- An end-of-year all-hands bonus program, along with smaller opportunities for recognition throughout the year.
- A Director of Engineering that supports your career growth and development.