Senior Programmatic Strategist Worldwide
- Meet with client stakeholders to identify and define the measurable business goals driving the client’s project. Collaborate with project leadership to identify the most impactful and efficient opportunities that directly impact those goals.
- Work with clients, third parties, and client teams to measure the impact on revenue from changes to the web site and ad stack.
- Document ad specifications and technical requirements for production teams, providing support and quality assurance ahead of ad-related deployments.
- Work together with engineering to configure and integrate third-party platforms (SSPs, CMPs, DMPs) with client ad managers to optimize revenue.
- Evaluate, recommend, and integrate programmatic partners for clients.
- Collaborate with visual and UX design staff to provide thoughtful monetization strategies that balance revenue and experience design goals.
- Regularly evaluate platform performance and industry trends to proactively identify new opportunities and needs for 10up clients
- Educate teams and clients on the strategies and tools used to drive client revenue.
- At least two years experience implementing and managing ad stacks for enterprise-level clients.
- Ability to build reports in Google Ad Manager and combine that data with reports from Google Analytics and other adTech platforms to both determine current performance and identify opportunities for improving revenue.
- An understanding of best practices when it comes to placing ads on websites, such as ad density and the impact of ads on site speed.
- Familiarity with header bidding.
- A sense of ownership and ability to collaborate with clients, team members, and third party vendors to persistently but efficiently solve problems.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken. Able to patiently explain ad concepts to clients and team members who may have no experience with ads.
Nice to have
- Agency experience or experience balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to understand how ad technology works behind-the-scenes. Some understanding of the code used in implementations is even better.
- Familiarity with CDPs and DMPs.
- Experience with paywalls such as Zephyr and Piano.
- Experience monetizing video content (in-stream, out-stream).
Vacancy page : https://10up.com/careers/senior-revenue-growth-strategist/