- Audit existing and in-development web properties against the most current SEO best practices and identify opportunities for improvements in either on-page or content-focused search rankings.
- Create clear reports for internal teams, clients, and prospects defining programs of action for improving organic search engine traffic.
- Define key metrics that align with client business goals, support and implement custom tracking using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other analytics and business intelligence platforms.
- Support implementation of cross-platform data aggregation projects.
- Craft reports using aggregated data from multiple sources that help answer key user insights or business questions.
- Collaborate with UX designers and web strategists to provide thoughtful recommendations on measuring the results of implemented strategies including analytics set-up, custom events, audience segments, and conversion funnels.
- Establish benchmarks and scrutinize metrics to improve traffic, conversion rate, user experience, and client satisfaction.
- Prepare and present reports on site performance and analytics to clients.
- Help develop strategy and technical requirements to support SEO friendly development including: URL structure, Schema markup, and redirect strategy.
- Experience setting up and monitoring analytics platforms (especially Google Analytics), including custom dashboards, segments, events, and conversion paths.
- Experience working with tag managers (especially GTM)
- Experience managing multiple properties in Google Search Console and making meaningful recommendations based on feedback from search console.
- Experience using third-party platforms for evaluating site SEO and making sense of their results (especially Yoast, Moz, SEMrush and Ahrefs).
- Ability to quickly understand large sets of data and draw meaningful inferences (especially with tools like Google Analytics custom reports, Excel, Google Sheets and Google Data Studio).
- At least two years of experience in search engine optimization and analytics across multiple properties.
- Significant experience with Google Analytics or similar tools for understanding website usage patterns.
- Flexibility to implement a wide variety of strategic plans to improve client site performance.
- Grit to address complex configurations and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients about technical and non-technical matters.
- Broad understanding of online search market and familiarity with common concepts, tools, and terminology.
Nice to have
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Ability to understand search engine optimization techniques and the impact of website code on site performance in search engines.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Eloqua, Marketo, and Salesforce.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing platforms including Optimizely and Google Optimize Pro.
- Agency or other experience working on projects for clients.
- Familiarity with MS Office, iWork, Google Docs, Teamwork.
- Portfolio showcasing search engine optimization numbers and/or analytics experience.
- Experience working in a distributed environment appreciated.
Vacancy page : https://10up.com/careers/audience-growth-strategist-seo-analytics/