Xactly Configuration Analyst United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a first-class Xactly Configuration Analyst to join our Sales Compensation team! You will have the responsibility of implementing and maintaining configuration and advancing our use of the Xactly Incent product features to benefit the entire company. Being a co-owner of this platform and aiding in the monthly and quarterly commissions processing cycles, you will play a critical role in the success of our Sales Compensation team. The role has high visibility, and provides commissions services to several internal Sales teams.
Twilio is looking for a great teammate who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated success in prior roles.
- 1-3 years experience with implementing incentive compensation systems
- Prior experience carrying out technical responsibilities, such as rule writing, development, result analysis, troubleshooting, process improvement
- Detail and Process oriented
- Familiarity with reporting/data mining methodologies
- Strong customer-focus and business acumen, and ability to effectively balance between the two
- Superb communication and stakeholder collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Xactly Incent
- Xactly Admin Certified
- Experience with Salesforce
- Outside consulting a plus
As a Xactly Configuration Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- BE AN OWNER: Act as an organizational subject matter specialist for the Xactly product suite and familiar with Xactly implementation lifecycle.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Trace unexpected results back to their source and diagnose underlying issues. If unable to resolve directly, own coordination and resolution with appropriate resources.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Design, document (i.e ‘blueprint’), develop and test configuration of incentive calculations
- BE BOLD: Drive technology, business and Xactly adoption best practices
- WRITE IT DOWN: Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis to provide business insight
- DRAW THE OWL: Remain current with Xactly products and modules through regular engagement with and training through Xactly resources
The Sales Operations team is crucial to the success and scalability of our sales organization and its supporting teams. Our main goal is to empower and support sales organization that, in turn, propels company performance. As part of this team, you will collaborate closely with business owners across functions and sales leaders.
This position will be remotely based in the U.S. We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves!
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Denver/Boulder Metro: $61,888.00-$77,360.00
Rest of Colorado: $54,152.00-67,690.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3419383