Workforce Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Workforce Manager to join our Support Strategy & Enablement team. You will be responsible for developing and scaling our Workforce Management function, policies, processes and systems! Analyze team and/or agent historical performance to formulate recommendations and implement improvements leading to increased forecast accuracy and greater scheduling efficiency. Also assists with long range planning and ongoing analysis of real time performance and the determination of alternative plans when vital to provide overall management, staffing and scheduling of daily events. This individual must have strong communications and interpersonal influencing skills and will be able to partner effectively with the support delivery teams.
Twilio is looking for an experienced Workforce Manager who lives the Twilio Magic and is able to combine strategic, analytical, big-picture thinking with the ability to drive detailed, operational excellence. This individual must have meaningful experience in building a Capacity Planning and Workforce Management capability to support both large scale data initiatives and smaller specialized initiatives with a global footprint. The right candidate must have a proven track record in building, and running all functions pertaining to Workforce Management. They Also Have:
- 5-7 yrs of proven experience in Workforce management role with advanced knowledge of process, tools, and capacity planning
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business, or other quantitative field
- Accurately forecast work volume, staffing levels, and resourcing needs to enable support teams to achieve strategic goals and optimize operations outcomes.
- Analyze historical trends and provide business recommendations and inputs to enhance and improve the Capacity Planning and Workforce Management cycle.
- You are a highly hardworking problem solver taking an organized and logical approach to thinking through problems, breaking down sophisticated issues into manageable parts and looking beyond the obvious to get at root causes.
- You’re a learner and collaborator at your core, you innovate, iterate and share knowledge and/or standard methodologies to help the broader team succeed.
- You have experience in working with tools like Zendesk, Looker, Salesforce, Confluence, G Suite, or other comparable systems.
As a Workforce Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with and support delivery stakeholders to define and evaluate core WFM processes, understand goals, and identify improvements in order to the best lead capacity
- DON’T SETTLE: Deep dive into metrics to identify root cause, determine improvements, and follow through with willing to take action insights to evolve scheduling systems and processes
- WRITE IT DOWN: Efficiently and effectively communicate, track plans, and provide visibility to the progress and performance of your work to team members
- BE AN OWNER: Jump into the details of how we are managing the work by conducting interviews with global stakeholders, synthesize findings, and bridge qualitative insights with supporting data to provide the best solutions
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Translate recommendations to results by executing on action plans to deliver improvements to the delivery teams
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with both our products and our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring the success here.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in time dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience! Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $74,944.00 - $103,048.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $65,576.00 - $90,167.00
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3287170