Web Producer United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Web Producer
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to drive our vision for the company forward through our world-class website experience.
The Web Producer will be responsible for leading web publishing and project coordination for various web marketing initiatives that drive leads and generate awareness for Twilio website visitors and users.
In this role, you’ll:
- Project manage various web projects of medium to large scope. Lead UAT, QA and launch activities for projects of various scope.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners: Development, Content Marketing, Design, UX, Product Marketing and Analytics to ensure project plan, strategy and goal alignment across teams.
- Understand the balance and requirements for customer needs, corporate strategy, technical challenges, competitors and how it affects partners. Lead all aspects of projects related to design, messaging changes and site strategy.
- Ensure success criteria is clearly defined, accurately instrumented and visible to the team.
- Partner with regional teams to strategize a consistent experience on localized websites. Coordinate with Program Manager to ensure the site supports the company narratives, product launches, and campaigns
- Develop project plans and get buy-in from stakeholders at critical stages. Triage tickets based on stakeholder needs and website product gaps
- Drive a variety of projects and initiatives such as working on web integration projects, managing specific web launches or working with vendors, while hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency.
- Adhere to Twilio design, accessibility, and production guidelines. Maintain and update documentation to provide detailed information on improved and newly built CMS components
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of web publishing and project management experience
- Expertise in working with Adobe Experience Manager or similar enterprise content management systems. Good fundamentals with Web 2.0 technologies
- Remain calm under pressure while managing competing project priorities
- Ability to quickly comprehend dynamic enterprise workflows and process
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Pro-active, self starter
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience with B2B tech company sites.
This role will be remote in the USA.
Approximately 5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $82,080 - $112,860
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4350104