Web Designer and Developer United States
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application now, is looking for a Web Designer and Developer to add to the team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You love to create beautiful web designs, and also have a deep understanding of how a design system should work and feel. You are not afraid to take risks in your creativity. You have a passion for expertly representing your brand through your designs.
What You Will Do:
You will work closely with our Marketing team to create experiences that propel our brand forward. You will be active in making and collaborating on core design decisions and development patterns throughout projects, and must be willing to take creative risks, experiment with new ideas and approaches, and do whatever it takes to create the best and most creative work possible.
How You Will Succeed:
- Design and build everything from style guides and page templates, to rich banner ads and marketing materials.
- Design across multiple brands, understanding the value propositions and nuances of each.
- Participate in design and development discussions across departments (including Marketing and Product).
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to understand user needs, business goals, technical constraints, and other project facets.
- Establish approaches to creating scalable, repeatable, and responsive design elements across devices.
- Showcase modern graphical standards and processes (think SVG and CSS animation).
- Learn about and discuss emerging design trends and techniques.
What We Are Looking For:
- Exceptional attention to detail & ability to meet deadlines
- HTML5 / CSS3 prowess
- Adobe Suite products and/or equivalents (SublimeText, Sketch, etc.)
- Experience with Design Systems
- Google Analytics experience
- Solid web portfolio showcasing web design work
- SaaS Experience
- Working with responsive frameworks
- Github experience
- A/B testing & SEO experience
- Foundation or Bootstrap
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
Vacancy page : http://formstack.applytojob.com/apply/YwpTqYavv4