VP, Product and Growth Marketing Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 80,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The 1Password Marketing team is committed to helping consumers and businesses everywhere keep their most important secrets secure online. We live that mission by providing the most rewarding and useful digital experiences without compromising our users' privacy. This may sound like a challenge to modern digital marketers, but we know this is the future, and our team is leading the charge. If you’re passionate about trust, privacy, and inventing the future of ethical marketing, why not come work with us?
We’re looking for a VP of Product & Growth Marketing to quarterback our go-to-market strategy, positioning, messaging, demand generation, and digital marketing across the company. One part product marketer. One part growth strategist. One part demand generation expert. Sounds fun, right? It really is – if you have what it takes. This person will lead multiple teams including Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Demand Generation. You will have the opportunity to dramatically impact 1Password’s product, brand, and growth across the company.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we're looking for:
- 15+ years leadership in product marketing, demand generation, digital and/or growth, preferably with pre-IPO and/or public company experience.
- Prior experience working at large-scale organizations that have multiple product lines and sell into a variety of different industries and customer segments.
- B2B experience is required. B2C experience is good to have. Developer experience would be groovy.
- Prior experience launching and leading new products and/or new product lines. Category building experience is a must.
- Ability to simultaneously go deep into a product's technical capabilities and map that to the go-to-market positioning, digital marketing strategies, and sales strategies that are required for customer adoption.
- Ability to oversee a team that can create world-class internal and external B2B campaigns that generate understanding, awareness, and demand.
- Track record of building teams with world-class talent. A person who takes pride in building the future leaders of tomorrow.
What you can expect:
- Product Marketing: Own positioning, messaging, and content associated with how we bring our diverse portfolio of products to market across our diverse target customer segments and personas. Collaborate extensively with sales enablement on the creation and evolution of all our sales playbooks that encapsulate our tactics, strategies, talk tracks, and emails, across every sales segment and function.
- Digital Marketing: Build a ROI positive growth engine of customer acquisition via paid channels like search, affiliate, display, and referrals. Lead the media planning, buying, and execution of 1Password’s brand awareness campaigns. Create a world-class team of digital marketers.
- Demand Generation: Lead a world-class team of demand generation marketers who are executing B2B campaigns, “the 1Password way.” Closely collaborate with sales to build the volume of acquired customers via our sales-assisted funnel. Create the next generation of enterprise SaaS security campaigns.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.