VP of Product Worldwide
Collage.com’s mission is to make custom products easy for everyone. We strive to do this by providing a superior customer experience and excellent customer service. We sell an expanding variety of photo and home products, including photo blankets, canvases, phone cases, pillows, and more. Our company has been featured on the TODAY Show, The View, and Good Morning America many times. We are a 100% bootstrapped and employee-owned company that has rapidly grown to 40 employees and $25M annual revenue over the past five years.
We're 100% Remote
Collage.com is a 100% remote company, with employees working together without any centralized physical location. Our remote work culture has been profiled in a case study by the Harvard Business School (we are the first all-remote company they profiled). The entire company meets together in person twice a year (all expenses paid) to get to know each other and work on strategy. Learn more in an op-ed our co-founder Kevin Borders wrote for MLive.com.
We are seeking our first VP of Product to lead our small but growing product team here at Collage. This opening is new as a dedicated executive position within our company, so you’ll have substantial latitude to define the role. Currently, product is managed by two PMs reporting directly to the CEO. We believe that adding a very strong overall product lead will allow us to best support and grow our team, while more quickly identifying and realizing bigger opportunities.
As the head of product, you’ll define our product vision and strategy, and lead and build our product teams to execute successfully. You’ll drive passion and efficiency around building a great product our users love.
Our Product Team Values
- We believe in developing great product through a deep understanding of our users, creative use of technology, and great design.
- We believe that the whole product team - engineers, designers, and product managers - should be actively empowered to contribute to product development.
- We believe in the lean approach of testing ideas with users and iterating quickly.
- We are committed to improving the lives of our customers and supporting the well-being of our team members.
- Lead product mission, strategy, and roadmapping
- Own the end-to-end processes related to product discovery, from identifying problems and opportunities, to defining solutions that we’ll deliver to our customers
- Manage and mentor the existing product team members, including two product managers and two designers, and expand the team as needed.
- Ensure that our product organization has the capacity to provide validated, high value work for our engineering team to deliver.
- Work closely with the head of engineering to identify valuable ways to deploy new technologies
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with the marketing, physical product and customer services teams and address stakeholder concerns
- 10+ years experience in product management
- 5+ years experience managing product managers
- Proven track record of success in developing and shipping product
- Proven track record of success in managing and mentoring product managers and designers
Benefits and Perks
- Working from home makes it easier to focus on results and develop professionally while spending less time commuting. (See our opinion piece on perks and work-life balance at mlive.com.)
- 401(k) plan, home internet reimbursement, and $3,000 / year in free Collage.com products plus employee discount for friends and family.
- Collage.com pays 100% of the premium for full health, vision and dental insurance coverage for you and your family in a high-quality Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan.
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy (work hard and take time when you need it).
- We’ll pay for any computer and home office equipment (within reason) that will help you work better.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/collagecom/jobs/4057422002