VP, Brand & Content Worldwide
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
As the VP, Brand & Content, your mission will be to create a lifestyle brand for product design, championing designers and their work through InVision’s content program. Day-to-day, you will be providing creative direction for the stories we tell through our blog, videos, films, events, brand advertising, social media, and PR.
What you will work on:
- Creative direction to build “the” brand for Design: You’ll shepherd the InVision brand and our content programs, providing designers with the inspiration to push themselves and their craft.
- Develop a content strategy with connected stories: You’ll ensure that each piece of content ties back to central narratives and helps our audience get useful information at every step of their journey to design great products.
- Grow our reach through content distribution: You’ll help the team deliver content through multiple different channels and 3rd-party partnerships to reach new audiences, increasing traffic to our sites.
- Hold ourselves to a different bar of quality: You’ll own our brand image and will help the team ensure that every piece of content is both, authentic and delightful for our community.
- Build and grow an engaged team: You’ll be serving a group of incredible people in your team and help make InVision the best job of their lives.
- You have a journalistic mindset. You conceptualize the world in stories - the information hierarchy, visuals, the words.
- You’ve provided creative and story direction for editorial content, videos, films, events, social and PR initiatives.
- You’ve led content programs at scale - say at an online publication or a content program for a popular consumer brand
- You can apply your creativity to driving eyeballs to your content, and compel the audience to take action after viewing the content.
- You’ve managed managers, and have hired people who are better than you.
- Bonus: You’re familiar with designers and digital product teams.
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Effective communicator (written, verbal)
- Fast-paced / Bias towards immediate action and results
- Accessible, approachable and collaborative
BENEFITS & PERKS
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include bold health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1227294