Vice President of Product Management, Studio Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Vice President of Product to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Studio product team is on a mission to create the world's most successful screen design tool. You will drive zone strategy, collaborating with your key design, engineering, and marketing partners and business stakeholders while fitting well inside our overall InVision product direction.
What you'll do:
- Communicate. Serve as the voice and ambassador of the zone, ensuring we listen to and share out to our many stakeholders in other zones, and in sales, account management, and customer support.
- Collaborate: Problem solve and collaborate across the company, especially leadership, and bring out the best in others to get us to the right answers, while running your zone’s product operations well.
- Get into the data and support your Product Managers with data, engineering, and design system fundamentals as we continually improve how we work together.
- Get the forest and the trees right as you set up your zone’s structure and support superior product execution across your teams.
- Apply your deep understanding of studying user intent and behavior to ensure your organization does the right user research well to refine our product direction and shares back insight into the broader organization.
- Build, lead, grow, and retain a team of fantastic Product Managers and Directors
What you'll bring:
- A proven track record of strategic product management experience where you were accountable for strategy, execution and user understanding.
- Demonstrable successes in both launching (innovating) and scaling (iterating) products as the strategic owner.
- A track record of developing people who want to continue working with you.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1245555