Value Engineering Sr. Director Sales Remote, United Kingdom
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com
The Sr Director, Value Engineering is a key role within Medidata’s Value Office and will be responsible for engaging with customers to develop compelling business cases towards deploying Medidata’s Clinical Cloud Solutions. This position provides expert consultation on value selling and includes the development of business cases with quantified monetary benefits that help create a value-based strategy for Medidata’s platform sales and for the realization of anticipated value through effective deployment and monitoring of quantifiable results. The Director, Value Engineering supports customers and prospects in areas of Benefits, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return On Investment (ROI) analysis. The Director, Value Engineering partners with field sales to create revenue growth opportunities and improve the win rate versus competitors.
Enable Global Sales Organization to expand profitable revenue opportunities by leveraging a variety of value-based selling approaches, methods and tools to deliver comprehensive value propositions and business cases in collaboration with customers and prospects including the following elements:
- Engage with customers and prospects to understand their existing clinical trial processes, challenges, and goals
- Perform analysis on prospects to identify how Medidata could impact their strategic initiatives
- Create and deliver ROI & TCO Analysis
- Develop value models and supporting tools for use across the Global Sales Organization
- Articulate value as a natural component of the sales process in support of the Global Sales Organization. Participate in internal and external strategy enablement visioning workshops to enable customers and Medidata resources through education on discovery, realization, and value optimization. Act as a trusted advisor to customers, prospects and partners.
- Regularly benchmark Medidata customers for best practices and value achieved. Develop, refine, and leverage standardized innovative approaches, tools, methodologies, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, experience preparing executive-level presentations
Ability to work at all levels within an organization (C-Suite to operational layers)
Superior customer relationship management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Willingness to travel 15%
Your Education and Experience:
MBA preferred, Bachelor’s degree required
Experience working with value modeling, ROI/TCO analysis tools
Experience in Enterprise Software Sales or Management Consulting desired
Medidata Solutions have powered over 20,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/medidata-solutions/job/o4ACjfwj