UX/UI Designer Worldwide
Company: Crowd Favorite
At Crowd Favorite, we’re proud of the culture and relationships we've built with our Favoriteers and clients alike. When you join our team, you'll quickly realize this isn't like other jobs. It's a transformative experience.
We’re currently seeking a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to join our growing team.
What to expect:
The Autonomy. We’re not looking for order-followers. You’ll be given responsibility and flexibility to make your own decisions.
The Balance. Crowd Favorite isn’t a boiler room. We’d rather you work in a focused and efficient manner, and then take time to recharge.
The Favoriteers. You’ll be part of a real team. We’re a tight-knit group that respects and supports each other. You’ll know your team has your back!
What you’ll do:
As a UX/UI Designer at Crowd Favorite, you will create engaging and cohesive experiences that identify and anticipate User needs while meeting project requirements within a responsive design framework. In this role, you will execute typical design documents such as site maps, user flows, wireframes, visual designs, and interactive prototypes. You will remain involved throughout the design lifecycle, from ideation through development and into testing, to ensure the delivery of solutions that are as useful as they are beautiful.
This position will report to the Design Director, and will be responsible for upholding the design and content principles established within the company.
What we’re looking for:
This position requires a passionate, creative, and motivated individual who understands the importance of putting the User first. Our ideal candidate is someone who strives for design perfection but knows that it comes only from iteration and constant refinement. We need a designer who takes into account business objectives, user needs, experience principles, and industry best practices to inform engaging, purposeful solutions governed by big-picture strategic thinking. Above all, we value experienced, self-aware and self-directed individuals, capable of being amazing team players, across design, engineering, and production.
Our ideal candidate:
- Deep understanding of UX design principles and methodologies as they relate to responsive development.
- A purposeful aesthetic sense, with an eye for detail and a demonstrated understanding of typography, color, layout.
- A ferocious problem-solver that is not just designing simply to fulfill design requirements, but rather to build a better solution – a better layout, a better call-to-action – and cannot turn it off until the optimal solution has been provided.
- Competency in existing and emerging digital design models and standards..
- Both a conceptual thinker and a detailed designer.
- Expertise in modern UX design tools, including Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Familiar with Open Source CMS’ and page building tools such as Elementor, Beaver Builder, Gutenberg, etc.
- Knows the difference between a project goal and a project requirement.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet milestones and deadlines.
- Experience and ability to proficiently work in a remote, distributed work environment.
- Proven ability to maintain consistent communication across multiple platforms, including Email, Slack, Google Hangouts, etc.
- Proven ability to present and defend design decisions to colleagues and project stakeholders.
- Great team player with agency-level experience, able to communicate and collaborate closely with copywriters, developers, project managers and stakeholders.
- Animation capabilities a plus.
- MUST provide a link to a portfolio showcasing rich UX/UI case studies.