Travel Security Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio’s Corporate Security & Safety team is growing and seeking an experienced and dynamic security leader for the position of Corporate Travel Security Manager. The Corporate Travel Security Manager will establish and manage a preventive and proactive travel risk program that minimizes the likelihood of an incident and mitigates the impact of any unavoidable events to lower residual risk. The Corporate Travel Security Manager will maintain situational awareness of exposure using various intelligence gathering tools to keep the Corporate Security Operations team updated on situations that could affect traveling employees. The Corporate Travel Security Manager will also support the Corporate Security team in its mission to protect Twilio’s most important asset, its people, and enable the growth of business lines.
Twilio is looking for an experienced leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven track record of administering effective leadership towards developing a corporate travel security program. The goal is to create and scale consistency across all regions to deliver effective and innovative solutions to minimize risk to our rapidly growing business. They also have:
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred) in business, security, or a related field and/or 6yrs+ of experience with increasing scope, responsibility, and complexity at a multinational company (combined public/private sector experience considered).
- Experience leading travel security logistics for large scale events.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and explain the present or future needs for proposed travel security initiatives to senior management.
- Comfortable leading large cross functional initiatives, and collaborating with management from Legal, HR, Benefits, Mobility and Travel teams.
- Understanding of travel security technology and their capabilities.
- Experience conducting risk and vulnerability assessments.
We are seeking a detailed, personable, highly-organized Corporate Travel Security Manager to support our team as we continue to grow our Corporate Security Operations program. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar security & safety team on the daily functions that are at the core of Twilio. You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- NO SHENANIGANS: Track employee travel via the WorldAware travel tool and ensure proper level of support is provided to travelers.
- BE AN OWNER: Oversee and support the Travel Security Management program while managing the day-to-day use of WorldAware and Global Rescue service offerings and enable maximum utilization.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with cross functional managers to develop and implement travel security best practices and coordinate, plan, and communicate with partners to proactively identify, mitigate, and manage risks to travelers. Strengthen external partnerships with local and state law enforcement, federal agencies, third party vendors and community organizations.
- DRAW THE OWL: Collaborate with the Twilio Corporate Security Operations team to advise on requirements for and implementation of operational support for corporate travel.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Provide response to incidents affecting travelers and oversee emergency response plans alongside designated point of contact. This includes provision of timely contextual information during an incident and advice on specific implications for and appropriate escalation.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Provide support, mentoring, and leadership of regionally-based team members.
The Corporate Security Operations team is vital to the Twilio Security and Safety program. We work closely with every Twilion in every location to ensure a safe work environment and a prepared workforce. We analyze and provide visibility and ensure we have policies and procedures to follow as well as the maximum safeguards in the event of an incident. The team provides investigations for related incidents to document, learn, adapt, iterate and scale our safety measures.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. .
Tier 4 base salary range: $90,752.00 - $124,784.00
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $79,408.00 - $109,186.00
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2567553