Transformation Practice Leader United States
GitHub is looking for an experienced leader to help guide GitHub’s Digital Transformation practice. They will be responsible for thought leadership, providing evidence, and creating strategic conversations across GitHub’s organization and externally with a diverse audience. They will evangelize the work of building a strong Transformation practice within GitHub. As the leader of this team, they will be responsible for building a team of practitioners to help our customers succeed.
- Spearhead transformation conversations with customers and internally at GitHub
- Build a team to solve the challenges of transformation across the customers' organizations
- Establish criteria of success for Transformation program
- Oversee the work of the Transformation team
- Drive successful outcomes for the customers your team serves
- Work closely with Sales and Professional Services leadership to ensure a smooth process during transition periods for the customer
- Overseeing the content plan of the transformation team, to establish thought leadership
- A proven track record of owning the overall success of transformations
- Demonstrated ability to lead transformation work onsite with a customer
- An ability to lead initiatives across an organization
- A track record of hiring a high-achieving team
- A track record of being a customer advocate
- An expert communicator, who can craft and share the message of why transformation is critical to business success
- Insight into how success should be measured for transformation
- Deep experience developing and shipping software
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 36 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
- Customer Obsessed
- Trust by Default
- Ship to Learn
- Own the Outcome
- Growth Mindset
- Global Product, Global Team
- Anything is Possible
- Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe.
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/1828857