Training Coordinator (EMEA) EMEA
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team
As an Elastic Training Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work with a tremendous Service and Sales teams, supporting our EMEA customer base on their training requirements. You will be making an impact by working with our customers through managing communications, training delivery facilitation, scheduling, and reporting while assisting to develop and implement operational best practices for our growing Education team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Coordinate training personnel, facilities and materials for all public in-classroom, virtual classroom and on-demand courses
- Track public registrations in our LMS system and master training schedule to ensure our instructors and courses reach maximum capacity
- Source public training venues facilities and contracts. Coordinate venue logistics including catering, room requirements and participants information.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to drive public training enrolments and upsell opportunities
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage and communicate all operational requirements related to the delivery of private training
- Support our Education team in the release of new training offering
- Develop and implement best practices that can continually enhance Elastic Training services
What You Bring Along:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a coordinator for training or consulting services
- Team player, ability to work in a fast pace environment with a positive approach and response time
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems
- Self-initiative with attention to detail and delivering high-quality results
- Strong communication skills while multitasking at a rapid paced environment.
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in French or German preferred.
- Competitive pay
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in office
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 27 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1264725