Tier 1 Phones Support and Customer Service (Contract) San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences - and strive to build an environment with exceptional people who don't fit a mold. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
In this role, you will provide support to our growing network of healthcare professionals and colleagues. You will effectively communicate technical concepts to users, identify and resolve issues in a timely manner, and look for ways to improve and promote quality of the user experience.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Answer phone calls and emails in queue to provide technical, installation, and account support for users
- Take ownership of full-cycle support tickets, following all necessary processes and procedures
- Maintain high-level customer satisfaction
- Identify and escalate issues as needed
- Log issues and conduct product testing
- Work with management and development teams to build and improve internal support tools
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma (Technical or junior college a plus)
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- 1-2 years of Call Center experience
- Experience with CRM or other ticketing system (ZenDesk is a plus)
- Ability to work on weekends
Nice to have:
- 1 year experience in a technology environment
- Experience using an iOS, Android, or other smartphone/tablet
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=3447864