Territory Account Manager - Inside Sales - DACH + CEE UK - Remote /
Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We're on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world's largest repository of Java open source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development, and then software supply chain management, to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we're constantly leading the industry while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And, we need you to do that. Join us!
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
About the Team:
Our Territory Account Management team is a trail-blazing group of early-career sellers built for velocity and virtual selling. We are recognized for consistent value-driven sales skills and product knowledge that drive SMB and Mid-Market accounts revenue. Every day, we challenge each other, deliver predictable results, and prepare reps for promotions to more complex enterprise roles.
Overview of the Role:
As a Territory Account Manager, your primary responsibility is to identify new sales opportunities and sell Sonatype's Nexus software products to SMB and Mid-Market clients.
What you'll do:
- Identify, progress, and close new sales opportunities for Sonatype’s Nexus Repository, Nexus Firewall, Nexus Lifecycle, and Nexus Auditor products.
- Effectively communicate Sonatype’s unique value proposition to increase sales and expand existing customer’s usage through upsell and cross-selling activity.
- Drive lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Maintain current and accurate activity & chatter for sales opportunities within Sonatype’s CRM system (Salesforce)
What you bring to the table (Must Haves):
- 1+ years of on-quota sales performance selling enterprise software
- Ability to express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing, to a technical audience and at a C-level
- Experience with Salesforce for sales activity recording and forecasting and familiarity with LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, or other sales prospecting tools.
- Fluent in a DACH or CEE language
It would be great if you also had:
- Demonstrated success selling license/subscription software to mid-market accounts.
- Formal sales training experience
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.