Technical Project Coordinator Worldwide
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Technical Project Coordinator.
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
What you’ll do as a Technical Project Coordinator:
- Manage a nimble team of developers and designers to accomplish challenging goals
- You’ll partner and interact with senior-level management/executives and senior technical teams
- Lead client and team meetings to complete sprints and milestones. You will truly own the agile flow.
- Use your strong interpersonal and relationship development skills to balance product requirements, manage client expectations, and drive your team to effective results.
- You’ll listen deeply to client needs and translate them into clear technical requirements
- You’ll travel occasionally, but only for things that really matter.
- You will review code and continually push standards higher, every day.
- Actively coding is limited as the majority of your time will be spent in meetings.
What is Required:
- You have experience as the lead on projects with budgets ranging from $1M to $3M
- You have consulting experiences with the unique nature of listening deeply to client concerns
- You are a mix of product leadership, project leadership including agile kanban boards, and technical architecture leadership
- Experience leading cross-functional development teams in building and maintaining custom software solutions
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process
- Ability to work fully within Pacific Time (PT)
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to work at
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits:
Our team is made up of people that are not only from different countries, but also from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. Our focus on employing respectful, introspective and collaborative talent is what powers our company and our success.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
Life at Clevertech
Interested in learning more about us and getting to know our team?
Explore our unique culture and community, and meet some of our amazing CleverPeople!
Vacancy page : https://clevertech.biz/careers/technical-product-coordinator