Technical Enablement Lead - Partners United States
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
You will have the opportunity to work with a tremendous Channels and Alliances Team. You'll wear many hats as you build an elite ecosystem of partners who are highly strategic to Elastic's long-term goals.
The Technical Enablement lead will have an immediate impact on our company's growth and our customers' success through recruiting, enabling, and supporting a network of partners. If you're passionate about business development, client enablement, and open source technology, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Owning and leading the technical enablement efforts for Elastic's partners: strategy, learning path, certifications, processes and execution
- Developing partner technical enablement content by leveraging material from internal teams (product marketing, pre-sales engineering) and crafting your own
- Serving as the technical point of contact for partners and partner managers
- Developing relationships and provide customized enablement to key technical resources at partners
- Maintaining a solid understanding of the Elastic products and solutions to demonstrate the value of our offerings
What You Bring Along:
- A track record of success in an external facing technical role
- Willingness to create technical learning content (webinars, slides, documents, demos) as learning resources for partners
- Experience working with channel partners
- Understanding of the open source ecosystem, NoSQL technologies,
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Stock options
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Our search might be focused in certain areas, but we are looking for great talent across the globe/region and we will consider candidates that are not residing in the locations listed below.
Target Locations: Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1232061