Technical Enablement Business Partner United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Enablement Business Partner to join our growing Enablement team. This person will be instrumental in understanding our existing products and helping identify and prioritize enablement and training gaps within our technical selling organizations. This individual will be responsible for giving our teams the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to accelerate ramp times, as well as improve overall effectiveness and efficiency to demonstrate differentiated value to our customers. They will also be on point to drive, support, and execute numerous global enablement efforts based out of corporate.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical/sales background, with knowledge in high-level curriculum development. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Excellent project management, solid facilitation skills and broad execution capabilities. This creative, self-starting candidate should have top-notch customer-facing skills and the ability to work well with and gain the respect of other Solution Engineers.
A strong ability to drive, collaborate, and manage a wide range of education and enablement initiatives is a must. This person will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will be passionate about enabling others. He or she will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently. They also have:
- 10+ years of experience in solutions engineering, enterprise sales
- An understanding of field enablement strategies.
- Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget. Highly responsive (e.g. 24-hour SLA) to internal customer requests
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Understanding of development environments and APIs
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within the organization; experience with interfacing with engineering and business management teams is a plus.
- Hands on experience and in depth understanding of telecom and/or cloud computing products will be a significant plus
- Understanding of what motivates your internal customer
- Bachelors / Masters Degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
- BE AN OWNER: Proactively engage with Solutions Engineering management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly sales enablement program; create and maintain a local training calendar
- EMPOWER OTHERS: When developing plans, always think about the Partner and how we can enable them to be an extension of our sales team. Coach SC Managers and Directors to be the Agents of Enablement
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify gaps in knowledge and processes and work with necessary Managers and Directors to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Drive community and collaboration through the Enablement Council
- Prioritize needs around 3rd party training and events, work to secure budget, plan and deliver events
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Participate in the creation and delivery of all enablement activities including Global Sales & Services Kickoff and other enablement events like whiteboard accreditation, experiences & training.
- BE AN OWNER: Leverage assets from and partner with other Twilio learning teams to drive knowledge acquisition and skills development.
- BE BOLD: Build content and facilitate workshops and trainings as appropriate. Be maniacal about metrics and impact
Twilio is transforming the way the largest companies in the world communicate by empowering developers to build any customer experience they can imagine on a scalable, trusted and flexible platform. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
This position can be located anywhere in the Eastern or Central United States. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2347538