Technical Account Manager United States
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
Are you passionate about Internet Security and Customer Advocacy? Do you want to work where the people are as committed and as passionate as you are? As a Technical Account Manager with CrowdStrike you will provide proactive technical support to our Premium Support customers.
At CrowdStrike, you will be working with people who “wrote the book” on hacking and internet security. We care deeply about our customers’ success. We ensure they are protected, stable, and empowered to stop breaches.
To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills and have excellent technical problem solving skills.
- Serve as primary technical contact and augment our customer support teams
- Onboard new customers to the CrowdStrike platforms.
- Ensure customer success through proactive periodic health checks, product training, and developing and sharing best practices.
- Serve as customer advocate with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders to ensure needed customer feedback is adequately documented and assessed by internal parties.
- Engage with customers at all levels of their organization, from the front lines of the SOC to the C-suite.
- Research customers’ technical issues in a timely manner and follow up with recommendations and action plans.
- Escalate customer issues to management when appropriate.
- Maintain control of the overall resolution for any escalated case, leading cross-functional groups as needed.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including development engineers, knowledge base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for reuse throughout the company and user base.
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and complimentary security applications.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Support the sales teams in identifying account expansion opportunities.
- Drive support cases to ensure issues are being resolved in a timely manner.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and cutting-edge infrastructures
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to quickly establish technical credibility with customers
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Commitment to customer success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- CISSP or ITIL Certification
- 3+ years of Customer Success/Support/Technical Account Management experience in SaaS organization
- Deep expertise in Linux and Mac platforms
- Python Scripting and RestAPI experience
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/o6SWafwO