Technical Account Manager United States
CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success. Join us today!
Are you passionate about Internet Security and Customer Advocacy? Do you want to work where the people are as committed and as passionate as you are? As a Technical Account Manager with CrowdStrike you will provide proactive technical support to our Premium Support customers. At CrowdStrike, you will be working with people who “wrote the book” on hacking and internet security. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills and have excellent technical problem solving skills.
- Serve as primary point of contact as well as first level support for premium support customers.
- Provision new customers on the CrowdStrike platforms.
- Ensure customer success through proactive periodic health checks, product training, and best practices.
- Serve as customer liaison with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders to ensure needed customer feedback is adequately documented and assessed by internal parties.
- Resolve customer problems via telephone, email or remote access.
- Research customers’ technical issues in a timely manner and follow up with recommendations and action plans.
- Escalate cases to management when customer satisfaction comes into question.
- Maintain control of the overall resolution for any escalated case, even when cross-functional groups are involved.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including development engineers, knowledge base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for reuse throughout the company and user base.
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and complimentary storage applications.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Support the Sales teams to identify new premium support opportunities and to help close deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Technical aptitude, preferably on Windows platform(s)
- Familiarity with general network and database concepts
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and cutting-edge infrastructures
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to quickly establish technical credibility with customers
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Available to work “swing shifts” periodically
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of Customer Success/Support/Technical Account Management experience in SaaS organization
- Some expertise in Linux and Mac platforms
- Light scripting or coding skills
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/oDa86fwL