Team Lead, Customer Success (Self Serve) Remote Canada /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
Our Customer Success team works proactively and prescriptively to help customers get the most value from their investment in security and privacy by establishing long term relationships, acting as trusted advisors to our customers and helping them grow with 1Password.
As a Self Serve team leader in Customer Success at 1Password, you will be responsible for the overall review and delegation of incoming business customer emails. Additionally, you will work with a large volume of our smallest customers implementing and optimizing processes to ensure customers are well cared for in an efficient manner. You will coordinate with Marketing to determine appropriate one to many email campaigns and tracking and reporting on metrics for both outgoing and incoming emails.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- Responsible for email triage of incoming business customer emails across our onboarding, customer success management and account management teams and various customer segments.
- Provides guidance and coaching to both Jr Account Manager(s) and Customer Success Representative(s) working with our smaller customers
- Allocates and assigns day to day tasks across themselves and the team according to best fit and skills for the job. Helps guide team members to ensure the work is done well.
- Works with the team to constantly implement and iterate on processes to help the team operate more efficiently and effectively. Responsible for further developing and implementing our growing low-touch, tech-touch strategy.
- Reports on team member performance and mission-related objectives.
- Orients new team members, assists ongoing team members with continually improving job performance via regular team meetings and 1:1 discussions with team members.
- Assists with interviewing candidates and making recommendations for hiring decisions.
- Keeps informed of new products and services to hit targets and achieve growth.
- Provides coaching and guidance to support team members skills and professional development.
What you can expect by month 1:
- Get to know the product, our culture, the Customer Success processes, and the people you'll be working with.
- Learn our CRM and internal tools, what and how we track, and the benefits of keeping customer information within it secure and updated.
- By the end of the first month, you’ll understand our processes and begin helping our self-serve customers.
What you can expect by month 3:
- Understand the team’s strengths and weaknesses and map out existing processes with a plan for what needs to improve where and when
- Beginning to run bi-weekly 1:1’s with your team members to provide guidance and answer questions on process
- Assisting in running weekly team meetings to share knowledge and inform processes based on team feedback
What you can expect by month 6:
- Full self serve strategy outlined and in progress; the team is performing more efficiently and serving our customers more effectively in measurable ways.
- Work closely with team members and other departments to continually improve our offering, can speak to team performance and key metrics
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.