Talent Sourcer, Technology Remote (San Francisco or Vancouver) /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
1Password is nothing without the people who make it. We continually strive to find new ways of connecting with talent and ensuring we engage those who can contribute to the success of the team to further grow our connected community.
The Talent Sourcer, Technology position plays an important role in helping us find and engage with top technology talent. They will partner closely with our hiring managers and talent partners to identify key skill sets and experiences, and then connect with the respective talent networks to engage diverse candidates. We are looking for a candidate who is resourceful, collaborative, strategic, and innovative.
This is a Remote opportunity within the US and Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 1 - 2 years’ experience working as a sourcer within high growth technology organization (experience sourcing globally is an asset).
- Experience sourcing candidates using a variety of methodologies and mediums: ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, events, and beyond.
- A passion and commitment for diversity and inclusion.
- Experience identifying innovative/creative ways of sourcing talent for hard-to-fill roles.
- A bias for action: you move quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
What you can expect:
- Partner with the talent team and hiring managers to develop customized sourcing strategies based on the skillset/experience/technology needs of the role.
- Develop pipelines of talent for future opportunities within the 1Password technology team.
- Use metrics and data to support your sourcing strategies and recommendations.
- Provide guidance to hiring managers and talent team members on current trends pertaining to the skillsets and experiences they are seeking.
- Provide Hiring Manager training to enable collaboration in LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Connect with employee referrals to help us build our pipeline of talent.
- Work with our various tools and systems to find and engage diverse top talent. We use Lever (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter, Hired, and many other job boards, networks, and events. We’d love to have you help build out this list!
- Conduct initial phone screen conversations where you will advocate for 1Password, answer candidate questions, and provide recommendations to hiring mangers and talent partners.
- Ensure we are providing a best-in-class candidate experience where everyone feels welcomed and respected when connecting and engaging with top talent.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.