Talent Lead Worldwide
Company: Remote Year
About Remote Year
Remote Year is a fast-growing global startup that focuses on changing peoples' stories and lives through community-based travel. Remote Year curates communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to travel on Retreats and 1, 4, or 12 month Work & Travel programs together. 93% of our customers report having a positive experience, and we are proud to continue to try to improve that number. As a brand, we believe that remote work is critical to a healthy work environment, and that travel while working remotely can lead to innovation, leadership, and growth.
Why work with us?
- We offer a competitive compensation
- You will work fully remote, like on our programs, the World is your office. Choose your base or next location
- You will join a diverse, globally distributed team, passionate about everything "remote"
- You will have the opportunity to join our programs
About the Role
Remote Year’s People team is searching for an experienced Senior Recruiter to lead our End-to-end recruitment cycles and design strategies to continue to identify diverse talent! Ideally you are the perfect hybrid between being a people person and loving admin work & coordination. You have worked in a global, diverse company and know how to connect with people with diverse backgrounds. DEI is at the forefront of your day-to-day work and you thrive in startup environments where building from scratch and proactively figuring out things is your jam.
Your responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Manage E2E recruitment process of all RY vacancies
- Map out RY’s D&I Recruitment Strategy
- Map out recruitment processes
- Create a referral program/internship program and other creative ways to recruit, train and pipeline talent
- Manage and keep ATS up to date
- Improve our onboarding process
- 5+ years of well-rounded HR
- Experience managing e2e processes in recruitment and hiring
- Able to handle up to 15 vacancies p/month
- Experience setting up processes and policies from scratch
- Very hands-on
- Knowledge working with Breezy, Jobvite and BambooHR preferred
- Excellent communication skills, with a solid knowledge of English.
- Experience in a fast-paced or start-up environment
- Industry experience in travel and hospitality is preferred
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, delegate and work under pressure and stress required
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment:
Remote Year is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees to show up authentically and an inclusive and diverse travel environment for all of our participants to practice global empathy.
Vacancy page : http://remote-year.breezy.hr/p/7b5038ca1b29-talent-lead