Talent Acquisition Specialist Indianapolis, IN
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, now has many products! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to add to its already awesome team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are a people person that loves to get stuff done! You thrive in filling requirements and building fantastic relationships with candidates who become colleagues. You love working towards the vision of a company and succeed with collaboration of a team. Most importantly, you live by the mantra "Recruit or Die!"
What You Will Do
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Formstack, you'll be responsible for sourcing and vetting the most qualified and awesome(est?) candidates. This person will manage much of the recruiting process for designated positions including job postings, sourcing and evaluating resumes, scheduling, phone screens, evaluating candidate qualifications based on pre-determined criteria, preparing offers, reference and background checks, and reporting. You will also maintain consistent and timely communication with applicants to inform them of new employment possibilities and application status/updates. This person will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Lead, who will develop strategic visions for the Talent Team.
How You Will Succeed
- Conduct high-energy phone screens that promote Formstack's recognition as a "Best Place to Work" to provoke enthusiasm with candidates.
- Help create a scalable recruiting model to use across many platform partners of Formstack.
- Develop and apply effective recruiting strategies to identify and attract well-qualified candidates, nationwide.
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and colleagues.
- Source candidates using cost-effective means including Internet searches, advertising/sponsorship & networking.
- Conduct effective resume review, schedule and phone screen applicants.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Team Lead to ensure consistent recruiting of all candidates.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate information in Formstack's ATS.
- Create and maintain a recruiting calendar for hiring managers/team leads to check the status of applicants.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Proven 2+ years of experience performing personnel staffing activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Applied knowledge of prospecting tools, such as Indeed, search engines, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at managing & being flexible with multiple changing priorities within very tight timelines
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to travel <10%
- Previous experience in a high-growth tech company.
- Experience working for a platform of companies with different products offerings.
What Formstack Offers
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
Vacancy page : http://formstack.applytojob.com/apply/O1QYQTxU47