Talent Acquisition Specialist Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 90,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
1Password is nothing without the people who make it, and we care for each of them deeply. From reviewing their job application to hanging out on video calls for happy hour, the talent team is there for them every step of the way.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you'll be an advocate for our people and culture. We're looking for someone who appreciates autonomy, who's ready to try new things, and is a self-starter. You thrive on exploring new recruitment avenues, connecting with passive talent and understand the value of a best in class candidate experience.
You'll be working with new and seasoned managers and guide them through hiring the best people as their team grows. You will be sure to listen to experiences of existing employees and using those to improve how each hiring team works. You'll get a chance to define and improve hiring practices, partner with each team to suit their specific needs, and provide a high touch and engaging candidate experience.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada or the US
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years demonstrated recruiting experience within a high growth technology organization
- Strong sourcing skills using a variety of tools and platforms. You also understand the value of relationships and have built a strong network of talent
- Resilience. You can effectively manage change, and adapt to advance work and projects
- You consider yourself a self starter. You are comfortable with autonomy and can make thoughtful and educated decisions on the best way to approach your tasks
- Excitement to learn new things: We try new tools often, switch up processes that aren't helping us grow, and are constantly bettering ourselves. We're looking for others who strive to do the same.
- You are data driven. You understand the importance of sharing data and reflecting on it to pivot strategies and educate your hiring partners
- Results oriented. You demonstrate high performance and love challenging yourself and your team to deliver
What you can expect:
- Working primarily across Product, G&A and Technology, however you feel confident taking on other roles across the organization as they arise
- Participate in intake meetings, develop requirements and create effective and creative sourcing strategies to target both active and passive talent. Maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates
- Own the process from initial intake to closing a candidate. You are comfortable with each aspect of the recruitment cycle and effectively manage negotiations
- Partner with the rest of the Talent and HR teams on a number of new projects including Diversity initiatives, Manager Training, Reporting and Data insights, Compensation analysis and Interview team training
- Help us research and implement new tools and programs to help further develop our talent operations and strategies
- Being part of a driven and close-knit team. We support each other and happy to jump in to tackle the most pressing tasks
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.