Talent Acquisition Lead (100% Remote)United StatesOperations United States /
At Close, we're building the sales communication and collaboration platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we're leading the industry in sales automation—helping companies to close more deals, faster than ever. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team that is dedicated to building a product our customers love.
We’re hiring our first Talent Acquisition Lead to join our People Ops team of two. We care deeply about the candidate experience and are looking to bring someone onto our team that is solely responsible for all aspects of recruiting as we grow our team of ~55.
You should have a commitment to integrity, quality, friendly-strength, and team building. You have a proven track record of successfully recruiting for a remote, SaaS or tech company. Our team is heavily engineering focused; you should have the technical aptitude to recruit for these types of roles in addition to marketing, sales, support and success.
You have a deep understanding and awareness of the market and how to connect with top talent. You showcase a high level of discernment, sense of urgency, exceptional attention to detail and have strong follow-up and follow-through. People know you for your winning attitude, excellent communication skills and approachable nature.
You are comfortable working remotely as part of a small team with a high level of autonomy. You can devise your own schedule and effectively manage your workload based on the company priorities.
You will be the main point of contact for all candidates and team members involved in recruiting - anticipating needs on both sides is a critical part of this role. You care about the candidate experience and are always looking for ways to improve the process.
You’ll report directly to the Director of People Ops and work closely with hiring managers.
About the Role
All recruiting efforts are currently managed between the people ops team and hiring managers. The company has developed a strong internal process. Your greatest contribution will be attracting top talent and owning the recruiting process end to end. You should have solid experience in creating outbound strategies, sourcing candidates and increasing brand awareness.
Team growth projections for 2022 are ~22 people with our highest priority to bring exceptional talent onto the team. We place emphasis on finding the right person for the role and are aware this often requires more investment in time and resources.
- Partner with managers to create job descriptions, interview processes, expectations and success metrics
- Develop and implement outbound strategies for sourcing high-quality candidates
- Increase brand awareness - create content alongside marketing and people ops
- Own the candidate experience from initial contact through signed offer
- Manage pipelines for all active positions (inbound & outbound)
- Track meaningful KPIs - use data to direct improvements
- Develop and manage relationships with external agencies and matching sites
- Work closely with people ops to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- 3-5 years experience recruiting at a SaaS or Tech company (remote preferred)
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Proficiency with an ATS & LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Successful experience sourcing quality candidates
- Successful experience creating brand awareness
- Experience managing pipelines and conducting interviews
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor laws
- Must be US based **
- Culture video 💚
- 100% remote company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Choose between working 5 days/wk (standard full-time) or 4 days/wk @ 80% pay
- Annual team retreats ✈️
- Quarterly virtual summits
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break
- 2 additional PTO days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Co-working stipend
- Revenue Share (after 1 year)
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to Stripe's climate initiative 🌍❤️
- Our story and team 🚀
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practice a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our business - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self-care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 16 countries located in 5 of the 7 continents -- looking at you Antarctica and Australia ;-) ….. We’re a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures. Every year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. These gatherings are an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our global community.
Our team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 17 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our people and help our customers become more successful.