Talent Acquisition Partner United States
Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world empower our customers to curate best-of-class email communication. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the
most trusted brands and thought-leaders in the industry—and it shines through our customers. But don’t take our word for it, check us out here.
Quality communication is imperative; we value this in both our personal and work lives. Litmus’s email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight our customers.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry. We’re the change-agent for the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is championed by major global brands, including 9 of the Top 10 technology companies, 9 of the Top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the Top 10 retailers, 9 of the Top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100: How do we do this? We seek talent that is not a “culture fit”, rather a culture add.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Manage full-cycle diversity-minded recruiting: sourcing, scheduling, and interviewing for multiple departments (Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Support, G&A) in the U.S. and UK
- Implement and execute innovative sourcing strategies that keep the team ahead of our hiring goals
- Reimagine recruiting; develop upon current practices and innovate new ways to engage talent
- Partner with the People team to continuously improve our brand, processes, efficiency, with focus on both the candidate and hiring team experience
- Inspect what you expect: Provide weekly reports outlining the status of each position to increase organizational transparency
- Leverage our applicant tracking system (ATS), ensuring all candidate information and activity is properly recorded
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 5 plus years in a full-cycle recruiting position
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing and engaging diverse candidates
- Strong organizational and process-oriented skills with attention to detail
- Excellent listening and speaking skills. You really hear what the hiring managers need and have engaging and meaningful conversations with candidates
- Excited by data, you analyze qualitative and quantitative trends that tell us what we can do better
- Driven. You understand how important it is to maintain momentum while keeping the candidates and team looped in. You are excited about representing Litmus and being a brand ambassador though every candidate interaction
- Experience with using and/or implementing ATS software (e.g., JazzHR, Greenhouse, Lever, Jobvite and similar)
- Startup and prior experience as a sole recruiter for a 170+ person company is helpful but not required
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the
- team. Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously, we offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, home- and office setups—whatever you need to do your best work
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing—celebrating what makes each individual unique. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers, you know you’re part of a winning team.