Talent Acquisition Partner - Sales & Marketing (Remote) United States /
We are 400+ employees from a diverse group of backgrounds that hail from more than 50 countries and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open-source decision modern engineering organizations make.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton, MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use several communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team meetups. We also have an annual company meetup to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
At Sonatype, we have a candidate-centric approach to our hiring. We value communication, encourage each other to experiment quickly, and embrace innovation in our hiring practices. We seek an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner with extensive experience sourcing and hiring sales & marketing candidates (GTM).
Our TA team is passionate about providing an amazing candidate journey and achieving the hiring goals for a thriving organization. The bar for talent at Sonatype is high, and we need an “A” player to join the team.
- Partner with our lead GTM TA Partner and lead recruiting of active and passive candidates supporting our Sales & Marketing teams.
- Collaborate with TA, Sales, and Marketing leadership to understand the organization's needs and develop sourcing strategies that efficiently deliver high-quality talent.
- Drive an excellent candidate experience from the first contact to offer acceptance.
What you bring to the table:
- What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of overall recruiting experience (agency or corporate).
- Experience supporting sales and marketing recruiting functions in a corporate environment.
- Recruiting experience in a software organization.
- Experience using an enterprise ATS (Lever, Workday, etc.).
- Experience developing and implementing recruiting strategies and processes.
It would be phenomenal if you also had:
- Extensive experience with Lever ATS.
- Experience recruiting globally, particularly in EMEA.
- A bit of an agency background (we need to combine speed with quality).
- Experience with TA-related projects such as employer branding, DE&I, data and metrics, etc.
From the Leader:
"This is a really great opportunity to join an organization with explosive growth opportunity and be part of a growing TA team focused on combining efficiency and quality with process and technology."
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.