TA Operations Systems Specialist United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next TA Operations Systems Specialist.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to own and scale some of the most impactful programs, tools and processes within the recruiting organization. The team is in search of a person who will share in our passion for continuous improvement!
In this role, you’ll:
- Build for the long-term. Know how your actions impact results and the bigger picture. Sweat the details, use data, and make sound decisions on priorities and resources within the programs and projects you run.
- Use your problem solving skills to take a deep look at processes to identify improvements and provide recommendations for courses of actions that help boost progress across the global recruiting organization.
- Get creative. You are empowered to develop a vision, to experiment and build, whether it’s a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to build a more efficient outcome for a program you run.
- Build written and visual documents to serve as guides that will empower your teammates to grow and adopt consistent methods.
- Make connections across teams and find value in collaboration. Train teams across Twilio to assess talent at the next level.
- Spend time to deeply understand our candidates, hiring teams, and Talent teams, and tackle problems from their perspectives.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3+ years of experience implementing, integrating, and maintaining Talent Acquisition systems.
- 3+ years configuring and managing ATS (user permissions, field configuration, reporting) (Greenhouse preferred).
- Ability to streamline and optimize full tech stack (Gem, HackerRank, AWS, Zapier, etc.) and end to end business processes within the rapidly scaling talent organization.
- Experience with ticketing platforms and request triage (ServiceNow preferred).
- Experience leading RFP process, vendor negotiation and technical implementations.
- Ability to plan and scale systems roadmaps to increase systems maturity.
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $72,184.00 - $103,120.00
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3718737