Quality Assurance Lead United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Quality Assurance Lead to drive initiatives in the Support Strategy & Enablement team! You will be partnering alongside business operations managers and working cross-functionally with support delivery to build out and own and lead the Support Quality Assurance program. The QA Lead will be responsible for identifying areas of opportunity and reporting them back to support delivery teams. This is a critical position to help the Customer Support organization evolve for the future to scale Twilio’s fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Twilio is looking for a Support Quality Lead who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven track record of implementing quality standards and service improvement. They also have:
- 5+ years of experience working and developing quality assurance best in class practices/programs and standards as well as tools/systems.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise/SaaS software support delivery processes and metrics to deliver a successful customer experience.
- Strong analytical minded and problem solver.
- Collaborate with key partners to build out quality controls around the end-to-end agent work experience to detailed processes and build templates and processes to evaluate and quantify results.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing, presentations and verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, engineering, related field or equivalent experience required; advanced degree strongly preferred.
As a Quality Assurance Lead, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Be a specialist in documentation including process documentation/mapping, clearly articulating specific detailed instructions and deliverables, etc.
- BE AN OWNER: When given an ambiguous problem to tackle, you will work with a cross-functional team to understand, analyze, and tackle the problem. As a Support Quality Lead you will craft and build the Customer Support quality program working closely with other partners.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Given the cross functional nature of the role, you will work collaboratively with others and will empower them to ensure productivity across the team.
- NO SHENANIGANS: You play a key role as a neutral, third party in some situations where direct and honest communication is required and where data-centric solutions are paramount. You communicate clearly, honestly, and are not afraid to call out shenanigans.
The Support Enablement & Strategy team is a small but impactful team within the Customer Support org and is key to driving process scaling and efficiency in Twilio’s rapid growth environment. Our team’s goal is to manage and deliver high-quality projects to the Customer Support organization demonstrating the best project management practices.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe extraordinary work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience! Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $74,944.00 - $103,048.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $65,576.00 - $90,167.00
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3374636