Support Engineer, Tier 2 Support (EMEA) Worldwide
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We're looking for a Tier 2 Support Engineer to act as the technical backbone of InVision's Support team.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You're a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm.
- You genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving complex puzzles.
- Experience serving as quality assurance for escalated customer requests and bugs.
- You have prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing).
- You’ve demonstrated technical support experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- Ability to think on one’s feet, learn a complex product inside and out, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and documenting replication steps for complex technical issues, while collaborating with engineering to ensure resolution.
- Experience supporting, troubleshooting, and assisting with development of desktop applications and web application integrations leveraging API; e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout).
- Expert knowledge of the design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch.
- Versed in agile development methodologies and its best practices.
- Previous InVision experience and familiarity strongly preferred.
- GitHub experience preferred.
- Directly respond to and engage qualified customer inquiries and requests.
- Compare, analyze, and escalate user requests to Product & Engineering teams.
- Directly engage and collaborate with Engineering teams to quickly resolve customer issues or reported bugs.
- Act as quality assurance for escalations and technical backbone and resource for Customer Support teams.
- Develop, author, and maintain internal and customer-facing technical documentation.
- Compile, prioritize, and report feature requests for product direction and implementation.
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design tools with clients.
Benefits & Perks
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1264341