Support Engineer, Tier 2 Support (Australia) Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
InVision’s Customer Solutions team is in search of an experienced Support Engineer in Australia to provide enterprise-level technical support to customers.
About the Team:
This role is part of the Customer Solutions team which helps prospects and customers understand and get the most value out of our products. Customer Solutions include pre-sales Solutions Consulting, post-sales Product Consultants, Product Training/Content, Tools, Operations, and Support. This role will be part of our global support team working closely with cross-functional partners in Engineering, Product, and global customer-facing teams to provide enterprise-level technical support to customers. As the technical backbone in Customer Solutions, you’ll interface between customers and Engineering to troubleshoot complex technical issues; ensure issues are properly documented and qualified before being escalated to Product; manage internal and external communication for outages, major incidents, and maintenance; and work with global customer-facing teams to communicate workarounds and resolutions to customers.
What you’ll do:
- Prioritize, directly respond to, and engage qualified customer support inquiries and requests via email, phone or video conferencing, live chat, and social media.
- Compare, analyze, qualify, and escalate bug reports and feature requests to appropriate teams.
- Directly engage and collaborate with Engineering teams to quickly resolve customer issues or reported bugs.
- Act as quality assurance for escalations and technical backbone and resource for internal, customer-facing teams.
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design practices and tools with customers
- Perform and monitor data migrations including retrying of transient failures, alerting the Engineering on-call of issues that put multiple migrations at risk of permanent failure, marking finalized success/failure to trigger emails to customers, and reporting results and escalating blocking issues with team
- Project work including developing and maintaining internal and customer-facing technical documentation, writing internal macros, auditing bugs or feature requests, testing new features, developing training to prepare for new feature releases, or other projects that would benefit our customers and Customer Solutions.
What you’ll bring:
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You're a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm and you genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving complex puzzles.
- You have knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing).
- You’ve demonstrated technical support experience or experience serving as quality assurance for escalated customer requests and bugs, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- Ability to think on one’s feet, learn a complex product inside and out, diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrable experience documenting replication steps for complex technical issues.
- Ability to read and interpret error logs.
- Versed in agile development methodologies and best practices.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout).
- Previous InVision experience and expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Studio, Figma) are a plus.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2699072