Student Search Project Manager United States, Canada
Company: Fire Engine RED
Founded in 2001, Fire Engine RED is a privately owned marketing, technology, and data solutions company that serves the education market.
In 2011, Inc. Magazine named Fire Engine RED as one of the country’s “Top Small Company Workplaces” for our talented team, innovative company culture, and core values.
Fire Engine RED has four divisions: CRM, Software Products, Student Search, and Predictive Modeling. We serve 450 clients in the U.S. and abroad, including 350 admissions offices.
We are a virtual company without a physical headquarters. Everyone in our company works remotely and telecommutes. Our 80+ team members are located in 25 states, and three (3) countries.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for leading the planning and implementation of Student Search projects. You have experience in college admissions and project management, and understand the goals and processes related to Student Search. You collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data, creative, and implementation, to deliver Search projects on time and help achieve client goals.
This is a full-time, telecommute position reporting to the Director of Search Services.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing several customized, complex Student Search projects simultaneously
- Coordinating multiple, simultaneous campaign launches
- Developing end-to-end implementation schedules and project timelines
- Testing of web forms, admissions applications, and email campaign messages
- Communicating project timeline, tasks, and resource requirements to data and creative teams
- Tracking project deliverables and production resources
- Ensuring deliverables are accurate, on time, and complete
- Confirming all project materials adhere to clients’ expectations as well as the company’s quality standards
- Identifying and communicating potential opportunities that clients would benefit from
- Providing reports on the status of projects to the leadership team
- Training clients on reporting software tools
- Responding to client and team member questions in a timely matter
- Making continuous improvements to processes and incorporating best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of college admissions experience
- Understanding of Student Search process
- Comfortable communicating about data and analytics
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Strong grammatical and proofreading skills
- Ability to learn/use a variety of software tools
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines
- Experience working remotely and managing remote team members is a plus
- A passion for delivering exceptional value to clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, time-management, and communications skills
- Proactive and responsive
- Follows through on all communication and delivery items
- Team player who thinks like an owner and has a can-do attitude
- Comfortable speaking up when there’s a concern or issue
- Treats team members with kindness and respect
- Lifelong learner