Strategic New Business Account Executive Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 97 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a New Business Account Executive to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We're looking for a Strategic New Business Account Executive to capitalize on our growing global footprint as she/he accelerates rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts across the Americas.
What you'll do:
- Be a visible presence for InVision, inclusive of conferences, client and prospect onsites, networking events and the overall design community
- Passionately evangelize InVision and design thinking to VP-level+ product teams at Fortune 5,000 companies
- Focus on rapidly driving net new prospect acquisition within our largest prospect accounts
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
- Work closely with our solution consultant and design transformation teams to prove the value of our platform to our largest prospects
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to working closely with our business development teams on inbound and outbound generated opportunities
- Provide feedback to cultivate and shape the direction of our new business efforts across the Americas
- Be a collaborative force across our team, sharing wins, losses and best practices
What you'll bring:
- 4-7 years or more of sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Experience in a rapidly scaling, ever changing tech environment
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Reference-able executive-level customers at Fortune 5,000 companies, major digital agencies and prominent tech firms
- High degree of comfort speaking to creatives and engineers alike
- Action-oriented, results driven, with a sense of humor and willingness to learn and adapt
- Passion for design
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1503458