Strategic Growth Account Executive - Central Region United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Strategic Growth Account Executive to play a key role in further growing the business across the US. As our new Strategic Growth Account Executive, you will be responsible for retention, revenue growth, and identification of new joint use cases within key customer accounts (1-100 employees) including some of the most successful startups.
We are looking for a Strategic Growth Account Executive who lives the Twilio Magic and are looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market. They also have:
- Several years of experience in solution selling into SMB, Mid-Market or Commercial segments and a track record of personally selling and closing complex solutions (Cloud, Saas or CPaas)
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business and technical audience
- Demonstrated success by overachieving quota on a consistent basis
- Ability to expand and build new relationships with senior line of business owners and executive stakeholders to understand and uncover new opportunities
- Are comfortable in a high tempo environment with many priorities and have the ability to effectively manage your own time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience
As Strategic Growth Account Executive, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Be responsible for net new growth within key customer accounts (ranging from 1-100 employees) at scale with some of the world's fastest growing startups to optimize their existing Twilio use cases and find new ways for them to leverage communications in their businesses.
- BE AN OWNER: Your territory includes a region of Twilio’s existing accounts, with a named set of accounts. You will have responsibility for incremental revenue growth and retention, new use cases and software adoption, and cross sell Twilio’s new products.
- DRAW THE OWL: Establish a thorough understanding of your named accounts’ business strategy and growth plans and develop, lead, and execute Twilio sales strategies aligned to your customer’s communication workflow and business outcomes.
- BE BOLD: Strengthen and expand Twilio’s relationships within these customer accounts, including up-leveling our existing relationships with key C-level sponsors within these customer organizations while expanding visibility and on-site Twilio presence.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Responsible for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customers, leverage cross functional teams to build and execute account plans and strategies for each target account.
The Strategic Growth team plays an integral role in Twilio's continued growth and has already built a solid customer base in region. As our new Strategic Growth Account Executive, you will be responsible for revenue growth and retention, but also cross sell Twilio’s new products to existing customers. Your goal is for Twilio to be a trusted advisor to help companies solve their pains and challenges through communication workflows, improve their overall customer engagement experience and meet their business objectives.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located remotely in the US-Central Standard or US-Eastern Standard Time for customer support purposes. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3030688