Strategic Account Manager - SMB Denver, CO
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Strategic Growth Manager to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about solving problems through technical solutions.
- You have a team-oriented mindset, but individual goal-driven.
- Strategic in the way that you handle processes, ensuring every step is thought through.
- Strong interest in personal development and a desire to grow as a salesperson.
What You’ll Do:
Our cross-sell, upsell, and expansion revenue team is in need of an experienced, versatile Account Manager who wants to win big and help shape new growth for the organization. As an Account Manager, you are responsible for driving revenue, and continuing processes & cadences for selling into Mid-Market & Enterprise level companies within Formstack’s incubation markets. You are committed to winning and maximizing the wallet share of an assigned customer base that could further benefit from Formstack’s solution. This is an opportunity to become one of the finest solution sellers on a stellar team to help forge Formstack’s verticalized approach to growth efforts.
How You Will Succeed:
- Develop and implement target account and opportunity development plans supporting company goals and quota objectives
- Help your team further expand outreach, connect with, and close upsell, cross-sell, and expand the business to reach growth goals
- Identify and upsell to a portfolio of assigned accounts who could make use of new market features, and expand product adoption across organizations
- Actively calling into target book of business to develop new dialogues and self-generated pipeline creation
- Build and manage a sales pipeline from initial contact to implementation
- Manage complete sales-cycle for high-level clients, often presenting to C-Level, VP, and Director-level executives the value of our product
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Formstack vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and other sales initiatives
- Provide input to the Product Roadmap to help meet the needs of high-value prospects
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Formstack’s tools
- Support marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies, and vertical market growth within assigned territory and accounts.
- Help build and scale new processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more
- Conduct territory/vertical identification and research, to help formalize the go-to-market strategy
- Develop a pipeline of strategic partnerships
- Influence assigned accounts retention, MRR, and client satisfaction enterprise-level core & ads accounts
What/Who We’re Looking For:
You must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment AND:
- 4+ years of client-facing software or technology solution sales experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- A natural leader with excellent collaboration skills to share findings across the company
- Experience managing the sales cycle from user/business champion, to the catalyst, or C-Level
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a sales engine
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of the company) in past positions
- Track record of success building relationships with clients and creating multi-channel marketing strategies and showcasing performance to illustrate the value
- Creative, but process-driven with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Be an objective thinker, and have the ability to demonstrate that. Develop deep level depth & knowledge of the customer, and an understanding of the implications of the knowledge.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Familiar with Formstack
- Experience working remotely
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies
Salary: $65,000 base + commission
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!