Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last 12 years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 185 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a driven, sales-minded, Strategic Account Director to our team. You will be responsible for qualifying, developing and closing new opportunities within our high-growth sales verticals as well as supporting growth of current customers with upsells and renewals. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing sales team and help execute our sales strategy while working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
As our Strategic Account Director you’ll be responsible for:
- Research and qualify potential business opportunities
- Grow current business opportunities through upsells and renewals
- Own and drive full sales cycle including prospecting, presenting, solution definition, contract negotiation.
- Strategically build a strong pipeline of potential opportunities to ensure quota is consistently met
- Consistently exceed sales objectives and quotas (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Conduct compelling and engaging product demonstrations via the web or in-person
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing structures for different package offerings
- Attend trade shows and conferences to represent the Hireology brand
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will:
- Be Driven - As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Hireology will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Have Great Communication Skills - You will tell Hireology’s story in all types of businesses with all types of owners. You will make sure that you remain transparent throughout the sales process and embrace the needs of the customer.
- Metrics-Driven - We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual goals, you will be just as passionate while also providing a wow experience for each customer that you contact.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Strategic Account Director candidate.
- 1-3+ years of full cycle B2B sales experience required, SaaS sales experience preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Highly motivated, driven, self-starter
A few benefits of working at Hireology:
- Unlimited paid time off & mental health days
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance coverage from day one
- Work from anywhere!
- 401(k) with company match
- Hybrid office in the heart of Chicago
- President's Club for top performers: all inclusive trip to Mexico!
- Award-winning culture
- External learning budget
- Amazing growth opportunities.. and more!
If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Strategic Account Director- Remote
Chicago, IL, 60601
Strategic Account Leader, MEA - Dubai, remote
Strategic Account Leader, Toronto
Remote, North America
Strategic Account Leader, North East (New England)
Enterprise Account Executive (Senior Account Leader) Mandarin Speaking
Enterprise Sales Executive France -Remote
Director, Enterprise Sales
Remote Canada /
Director, Strategic Operations
Remote (US or Canada) /
Senior Customer Success Manager/Technical Account Manager - Japan
Enterprise Area Sales Manager, LATAM