Staff, Technical Program Manager - PG&E United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to be a key leader in the Product Growth and Experience (PGE) team to build and adopt program management for cross functional teams as well as carriers/vendors. You will manage various programs, meet with internal customers/partners and vendors, and build a plan for the team to complete and be accountable and improve efficiencies throughout Twilio. Reporting to the Director, PMO Management, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s growth efforts throughout the entire carriers onboarding lifecycle.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has proven success partnering cross-functionally with internal and external partners to drive large scope project deliverables. They also have:
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience, preferably at a leading technology company with experience in supporting execution of business results to achieve strategic programs.
- Exceptional program management skills, the ability to track and solve problems, identify risks to mitigate, manage complex processes, and a desire to collaborate with multiple teams and multiple projects.
- Track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams especially with carriers relations teams, legal teams, GTM teams, and engineering teams; collaboration and relationship-building is key,
- Expert knowledge of standard processes of program management and scrum methodology, ability to drive standardization and process efficiencies.
- Ability to influence without authority (both horizontally and vertically), analytical talent and leadership along with the capacity to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and in writing.
- BS degree in computer science or similar degree
As a Staff TPM, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document program / project plans for complex cross-team initiatives and work with multiple teams to drive to results on schedule.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and develop programs to scalably manage rollout of compliance programs across Twilio.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of technology decisions that enable Twilio to meet compliance requirements. Champion scalable, high quality choices and be a role model for developing with security by design in mind.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio to ensure thorough understanding of requirements and encourage collaborative solutions. Help engineering teams focus on what is necessary to achieve our goals.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and transparency in all your communications and interactions. Use your technical, communication, and organizational skills to ensure we deliver what the business wants and needs.
The Product Growth and Experience team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership, across R&D, and with GTM teams to program manage company priorities. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and carrying out various strategic programs that drive organic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
The PGE team is a distributed team and this position is open to anyone in the US. You’re also welcome to work out of any Twilio office if you would prefer a local setting. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3726161