Staff Software Engineer - DSM Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Staff Software Engineer - DSM to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We’re a global team of engineers with years of experience and great passion for building products that help designers and developers establish a shared language. We believe that's the key to accelerate and streamline the UI design and development process and make it much faster and more enjoyable for everyone. We’re looking for a Staff Software Engineer who can turn product ideas into reality and operate diverse products for millions of customers, from the small to the behemoth. We get excited by challenges of scale—both the number and size of customers—and a diverse set of products. If you enjoy working on highly complex and challenging projects and are seeking variety; we have it. Every team ships code daily. We’re motivated to both deliver the best quality products, but also place an enormous amount of pride in personal achievement.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and build foundational, wide-impact features in the DSM platform
- Help guide the technical and architectural path for the future of DSM
- Drive work practices and rituals within the team
- Collaborate with Product and Design to define the best product for our customers
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of Full Stack development experience, 5+ years as a technical leader in a development team
- Deep experience in creating and operating SAAS software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
- Significant experience with Node.js and MongoDB
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or industry related professional software development experience
- Prior experience in building products in the design and development tooling space a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1804269