Staff, Program Manager L4 - Flex United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Staff, Program Manager (L4)
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to support Flex’s Business Operations team by taking a service-oriented approach and driving Flex programs and initiatives from ideation and strategy all the way through planning and execution.
Our team is responsible for creating and maintaining operational rigor via scalable and well-structured governance processes, as well as supporting and enabling our cross-functional teams to execute and launch initiatives with increased velocity without compromising quality.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work across and collaborate with all go-to-market teams to effectively document, delegate, and track all program deliverables and milestones in the Flex Plan of Record (PoR)
- Identify and mitigate key program risks and blockers
- Drive precision and execution of delivery across multiple programs and initiatives
- Identify complex process gaps and develop/design process fixes
- Manage multiple programs simultaneously
- Create and deliver program status presentations to senior leadership
- Manage multiple programs simultaneously
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5-7+ years of program management experience across the program lifecycle (strategy>planning>execution) in the high tech or Saas product space
- Consistent ability to manage multiple initiatives combined with the ability to execute at tactical project level tasks
- Ability to identify risks before they happen, manage through the ones that come to fruition, and anticipate the impacts to the business
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Understands how to effectively drive programs forward, even under ambiguous circumstances with limited information
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence horizontally and vertically
- Create effective working relationships with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
This role will be US Remote.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $96,000 - $151,000.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4343829