Staff Product Security Engineer Worldwide
InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
Our team is in search of a Staff Product Security Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We’re looking for technical experts who can turn product ideas into reality and operate a diverse scalable suite of products for millions of customers, from the small to the behemoth. We’re excited by challenges of scale—both the number and size of customers—and a diverse set of products. If you’re looking for variety, we have it. We work in scrum agile iterations on short-term deliverable cycles. Every team ships code every day, and we push launches every few months. We’re motivated to not only deliver the best products, but also to personally achieve. We work in small teams and have growth tracks for both technical and management.
What you'll do:
- Bake security into the InVision product. You'll work with engineers and product teams to create product security features that protect millions of designers around the globe.
- Secure our products. As a member of the security team, you'll identify and help resolve design, architectural, and implementation vulnerabilities in the InVision platform.
- Design custom solutions to help identify security weaknesses and/or concerns in the InVision platform
- Be a security advocate. Every day brings exciting new challenges, and opportunities for you to share your ideas and security expertise throughout InVision’s engineering product and design teams.
- You'll design and launch innovative solutions that help us stay in compliance with industry regulations.
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of software development experience including 4 or more years focused on product security
- A strong understanding of security architecture at scale and fluency with a range of security architectures, technologies, and design patterns.
- An advanced knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities and strategies for mitigating them both architecturally and programmatically.
- Experience with threat modeling, penetration testing, code analysis, and common security tools
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2559018