Staff, Product Manager (L4) - Voice Developer Experience United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communications should be a part of every product experience. The Programmable Voice product line's mission is to empower developers to build unique voice communication experiences. We’re seeking a talented product leader to define and execute against this giant vision that builds upon Twilio communications API platform.
As a Staff, Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving exceptional self-service developer experience using Programmable Voice APIs and SDKs, as well as interface with our customers and developer community, follow the industry trends and translate that into product vision and roadmap.
Twilio is looking for a Staff, Product Manager who has a demonstrated track record of setting vision, delivering on customer needs, and deeply cares about the developer experience.
- You have a total of 5+ years of experience in Product Management & Software Engineering with a minimum of 2 years working as a product manager, driving a product from inception to market.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong capability in championing your ideas.
- Experience with Mobile Development (iOS and Android) is a plus.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of WebRTC is a plus.
- You enjoy working on hard technical problems. We are looking for someone with a technical bent to communicate with our engineering teams, as well as our developer community.
- You are hands on, passionate, and collaborative.
- Developing deep expertise in real time communication technologies including WebRTC to understand what's possible and where the biggest product opportunities are, as well as enable developers to build great communications experiences.
- Distilling the long-term vision and strategy for the Programmable Voice APIs/SDKs and building the roadmap to get us there.
- Working with customers to understand the problems they are trying to solve, what works, and what doesn’t.
- Accelerating learning on new products by running workshops, developer previews or betas to gather developer feedback, and build a strong perspective on product priorities.
- Driving adoption to existing and new products to grow the developer base.
Voice and Video is one of the largest business units at Twilio with three market leading products. We are at the forefront of innovation in the real-time communications industry powering solutions at thousands of companies such as Uber, Zendesk, Morgan Stanley, and Netflix. Come help us continue to build the most innovative developer platform supporting a wide range of customer engagement use cases.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office or remote within the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2369234