Staff Product Manager (L4) - Pricing & Packaging Strategy United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Staff Product Manager - Pricing and Packaging for our Customer Experience Products
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Pricing and Packaging is a high impact, strategic function at Twilio. This position is needed to lead the industry in developing pricing and packaging strategies that match how customers get value from using Twilio’s customer experience products.
In this role, you’ll:
- Own the end-to-end implementation of key pricing strategies including pricing structures, packaging, bundles and discounts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the differentiation, value proposition, use cases and growth models for Twilio’s customer experience products.
- Analyze and synthesize quantitative (sales and usage data) and qualitative data (input from customers and sales teams) to develop compelling pricing and packaging strategies.
- Work closely with R&D, GTM, finance and senior leaders to conceptualize and implement new pricing strategies.
- Partner with the marketing team to position and launch new pricing models and capabilities using an iterative release process from pilot to general availability.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- BA required
- 2+ years of enterprise software pricing and packaging experience
- 4+ years total experience in product management, product marketing, pricing strategy consulting, solution sales or value consulting (preferred in a B2B high-growth product or platform: contact center, CRM, customer experience management, unified communication / collaboration, productivity, or similar)
- Proven experience in building complex analytical models from disparate data sources, for use in analysis or day-to-day operations.
- Consistent track record of developing strategy, defining requirements, delivering to the market, and improving strategies based on market feedback.
- Experience in developing differentiated, value-based pricing and packaging strategies in collaboration with leadership teams and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to persuade and communicate across a global, matrix organization.
- MBA preferred
- SaaS experience in pricing and packaging
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $160,072 - $200,090.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4007916