Staff Product Manager (L4) - Integrations Platform United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Staff Product Manager, Integrations Platform
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to evolve and extend Segment’s Destination Actions framework. This framework is leveraged by both internal teams and technology partners who are building the next generation of Segment integrations. It is also used by Segment and Twilio teams to power brand new products.
As a Staff Product Manager for the Actions team, you will transform customer and developer feedback, product requests, and ambiguity into an impactful roadmap for the Actions framework. You’ll work with your home team of sharp, creative engineers. You’ll also collaborate with our mobile team to extend the new Actions framework to mobile devices.
In this role, you’ll:
- Craft an integrations platform to enable both internal builders and external partners to create the next generation of customer data integrations.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the product development cycle to align, build and deliver the platform.
- Empathize with multiple builder personas and understand the nuances of multiple end user use cases to build a flexible, extensible platform product.
- Empower multiple internal teams with the building blocks to deliver high quality integrations through standardized platform primitives.
- Work with collaborators and stakeholders to align on vision and build a roadmap that we can implement based on broad, company-wide, mission statements.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years experience in a Product Management role in a software company.
- Excellent communication skills. You are happy to talk to customers and internal stakeholders, and enjoy evangelizing your product and vision. Strong writing skills, for both product and engineering. You can communicate complex matters concisely and clearly.
- The ability to solicit requirements from many - often competing - sources, prioritize, and work with engineering and design to deliver.
- Strong product sense and demonstrated experience synthesizing large sets of information into clean, easy to understand and actionable product requirements
- Strong technical background and understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially web and mobile developer platforms.
This position is a remote role but is not eligible to be hired in San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, San Jose, CA, or the surrounding areas.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $160,072-$200,090
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4412563