Staff Product Manager - Flex (Insights and Reporting) Remote - India
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Staff, Product Manager in our Twilio Flex team
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for a Staff, Product Manager to join the Flex product team. You will understand the needs of our customers for Flex contact center and build products that solve that need at global scale. Working side by side with other product managers and engineering counterparts, you will collaborate to craft and deliver on the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Flex at Twilio, focusing on our Insights and Reporting capabilities.
As a Staff Product Manager in Twilio Flex team, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the long-term product vision for key platform and experience flows of Flex product
- BE BOLD: Dream big & discover customer informed new opportunities and solution possibilities- iterating on customer user flows concepts (including wireframes as needed), white-boarding technical implementations etc.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritise their features, and craft their user experience.
- DRAW THE OWL: Represent your product roadmap and business metrics to Twilio’s technology executives, customers, and to product teams across the company
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Minimum of 6+ years of Product Management experience building customer-facing cloud products for businesses or developers.
- Hands-on experience with data platforms and visualization/analytics tools as a product manager is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Shown success in product management for both small and large organisations.
- Previous experience mentoring PMs and working cross BU/organization stakeholders, including collaboration with GTM teams.
- Solid understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially developer platforms.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market, experience handling enterprise customer expectations
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent experience required.
This position will be located in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3436820